• Simple Program Manager
• Individuated monitoring for each patient
• Evaluation and graphical analysis of patient’s progress
• Remote control of treatment programs
• System of alerts
• Helps in goal setting for patients
• Makes rehabilitation engaging
• Assists in performing day-to-day activities
• Simple and intuitive to use
• Valid for various degrees of disability
• Tailored programs matching individual requirements
• Augments treatment intensity and frequency
• Can be used at home any time of the day
Please find more information here.
The new EvolvRehab
For upper and lower body rehabilitation
EvolvRehab Body is a suite of therapy modules for the rehabilitation of upper and lower extremities.
EvolvRehab Body makes it possible to retrain abilities such as balance, weight transfer, reach, endurance, balance, strengthening, cognition, and can be used in fall prevention training.
Rehabilitation of fine motor skills of the hands
It works the mobility and strengthening of the muscles used in finger flexion and extension, finger abduction and adduction, wrist flexion and extension and forearm rotation as well as hand-eye coordination, reaction time and attention span.
Discover a new form to retrain hand functions required to perform daily activities.
EvolvRehab includes 3 modules that can be used to assess and train upper and lower extremities as well as fine motor skills of the hands.
Allows the therapist to take ROM measurements for upper and lower extremities as well as hands, identifying paint points and maximum ROM for each individual.